Mirka DEOS and Mirka DEROS electric sanders are equipped with Bluetooth® low energy technology.
Activate Bluetooth on your Mirka DEOS or Mirka DEROS as follows:
1. Connect the power cord to mains outlet.
2. Press and hold the + button while switching the tool on with the On/Off button.
3. Left LED lights up (green), to indicate that Bluetooth is active.
4. Press the Scan-button on myMirka.
5. Press the Connect-button on myMirka and choose the Mirka DEOS or Mirka DEROS showing up on the screen.
6. The electric sander and myMirka are now connected and ready to use.
Bluetooth is deactivated when the tool is disconnected from mains outlet.
Check that your connected phone or tablet is also equipped with the the Bluetooth® low energy technology and activated.
All Mirka DEOS sanders are equipped with Bluetooth low energy technology.
NOTE! Mirka DEROS, manufactured 29th August 2016 and later, is equipped with the Bluetooth low energy technology connectivity. This concerns the tools with the following Mirka codes: MID6502022, MID6252022, MID6802022, MID5502022, MID5650202CA, MID56503CAUK and MID6502022UK. The serial number begins with 6351...