A management system is compilation of policies, processes and procedures that an organization uses to ensure that it can fulfill the tasks required to achieve its objectives.
Mirka Ltd (headquarter and production sites) has a certified integrated management system according to the following standards:
- Quality management System (ISO 9001)
- Environmental management System (ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001)
All Mirka´s subsidiaries are certified according to the quality management system (ISO 9001) standard.
Business continuity is the key discipline that sits at the heart of building and improving resilience of organizations. It is a tried and tested methodology that an organization should adopt as part of its overall approach to managing risks and threats.
Business continuity management identifies an organization's priorities and prepares solutions to address disruptive threats. (Source: Good Practice Guidelines, 2018 Edition, BCI)
At Mirka Ltd.’s headquarter and production sites we are continuously improving our Business Continuity Management System by
- defining threats and those impacts to our business
- thinking and making actions how to reduce the threats with different solutions
- preparing plans, instructions and function models to react to interruptions and recover from them.